Aluminum B247 B221 6061 T6 Slip on Flange
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Aluminum B247
- Type: Welding Flange
- Structure: Flanges
- Sealing Surface: RF
- Trademark: C&N
- Specification: ASME B247
- Standard: ANSI, DIN, JIS
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Connection: Flanged
- Manufacturing Way: Forging
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
Packaging & Delivery
|fumigation-free plywood cases or as per customers' requests.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15-35 Days after receipt the payment in advance|
Slip on Flange
WN flange SO flange Blind flange
Socket welding flange Orifice flange
Loose hubbed flange Figure flange etc.
AluminumB247-5052-flange-fitting-slip-on-flange,ALUMINUM mill,ALUMINUM PIPE FITTINGS,ASTM B361-ASTM B209,ASTM B211,ASTM B221,ASTM B234,ASTM B241
ANSI DIN JIS
ANSI Standard:ANSI B16.5 B16.47
MSS SP44 ANSI B16.48
Class 150 300 600 900 1500
TG RF FM MFM FF
We can meet customer others requirement.
1) Size: 1/2- 200 inch(DN15-DN5000)
2) Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel
3) Standard: ASME, JIS(KS), ANSI,
Model Number: SO-004
Materials: Aluminum ,Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel
Standard: ASME, JIS(KS), ANSI, API, MSS, AWWA, DIN, BS and etc
Threaded Flange, SlipOn Flange (SO), Socket Welding Flange, Lap Joint Flange (LJF), Welding Neck Flange (WNF), Blind Flange, Orifice Flange, Reducing Flange, Pad Type Flange, Loose Hubbed Flange, Welding Plate Flange, Welding Neck Collar, WeldingOn Collar, Loose Plate Flange, Companion Flange, Plate (PL) Flange, Spectacle FLG8 (Spacer & Blanks), Square Flange, Long Welding Neck (LWN) and so on.
Size: From 1/2 inches to 24 inches(DN1000-DN6000)
III)SIZE: 1/2inches- 80inches (DN15-DN2000)
Types Of Products: WNRF(WNFF), SORF(SOFF), BLRF (BLFF), SWRF(SWFF), PLRF(PLFF), LJRF(LJFF), Spectacle Flg8 (Spacer & Blanks), Square Flange, LWNRF(LWNFF), THRF(THFF)
Facing Method: rust preventing oil, spray paint (black, yellow), hot galvanization, cold galvanization or colored electroplate, powder coating and so on.
Types Of Jointing Faces: raised face; ring joint face; tongue and groove face; male and female face; lapped joint; flat face; threaded
1) ANSI B16.5, A105 Class 150, Class300, Class600, Class900, Class1500, Class2500, WNRF, SORF, BLRF, THRF, SWRF, LJRF Carbon Steel Flange
2) Din2573 Pn6 Slip-On, Din2576 Pn10 Slip-On, Din2543 Pn16 Slip-On, Din2544 Pn25 Slip-On, Din2545 Pn40 Slip-On, Din 2527 Blind, Din2631-2635 Welding Neck , Rst37.2 Or C22.8
3) JIS Ss400 Or Sf440a 5k 10k 16k 20k 30k SOPFF, SOHFF, BLFF
4) Uni2276 2277 2278 6084 6089 6090 2544 2282 6091-6093 (Rst37.2, S235jrg2, A105 )Carbon Steel Flange
5) En1092 Pn6 Pn10 Pn16 Pn25 Pn40 Pn64 Pn100 Pn160 Type01, Type02, Type05, Type12, Type13 Carbon Steel Flange
6) Bs4504 Sani1123 1000/3, 1600/3, 2500/3, T/D, T/E, T/F Carbon Steel Flange
7) As2129 Table D, Table H, Table E Carbon Steel Flange
8) GOST 12820-80, 12821-80 Table D, E, H Carbon Steel Flange
Non Standard: According to the drawing size from 10mm to 5000mm, weight from 0.5kg to 30tons(300000kg)
Certificate: ISO9001: 2000, TUV PED and AD-2000 certification.
Inspection: Factory In-House Or Third Party
Usage: connecting pipe line and keep its leakproofness; convenient for replacing pipe line; easy to separate and check the situation of pipe line; easy to seal pipe line, such as oil, petroleum, gas, chemical industry, nuclear power station, water and nuclear power construction, shipbuilding, food manufacturing, construction, shipbuilding, paper making, medicine, and other industries.
Main Market: United Kingdom, America, Canada, Australia, Egypt, South Africa, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Germany and other countries in the world.
Packing: Using Veneer Case or Plywood Case Of Outside, Linoleum And Plastic Cloth Of Inside Dampproof, or other methods according to the requirements of our clients
5052 - For many years, until the advent of 5083 and 5086, this alloy was the highest strength non-heat-treatable alloy commercially available. Although easily welded, it is not recommended for brazing and soldering applications. Excellent corrosion-resistance, particularly in marine applications, and adapts to most mechanical and finishing processes although the heavier anodic fi lms may take on a yellowish cast. Fair machining with proper set-up. Typical end uses include fuel tanks, truck-trailer side panels, small boat hulls, truck cabs, bumpers, storage tanks and pressure vessels.
B247 Specification for Aluminum and Aluminum-Alloy Die Forgings, Hand Forgings, and Rolled Ring Forgings